Awkward Experience Of Scuba Diving With Wife | Ganga Snan | Priyesh Sinha Stand Up Comedy | LOL

the most funniest and the First Experience Of Scuba Diving And Going Under Water By Priyesh With His Wife in Bali, Indonesia.#standuppriyesh #priyeshsinhaSubscribe for latest videos @ Stay Connected:

Leslie Green

you only used those stupid dumb 30 fighting games those are the worst games ever

Lioss Granda

that's why we love google

Playboi Polo J

Just made a 2k19 how to play with kawhi video

rainbowsaregay

LMAO THE ONE FROM HAPPY FEET THO

Vailili Sauileone

this was a boy writing this

MJ GAMING

u all are lucky

RAW39

Damn!! Halle Queen of wings!!! @ hot ones and @ sean evans, please get bear grylls on your show. If one person ingested foul food it is that man! Really wanna know how he does against hot ones hot wings.

Hank Christian

this was honestly one of the best top 10s of any channel ive seen. keep up the good work!!!

Mr.ZombieRIPper 氏ゾンビリッパー

Yo Caleb and rdc are the only ones who I watch paid promotions for cause it be as entertaining to see them have semi conversation as them doing funny stuff and relatable stuff

KoolGuardrailBoy

my question is: will this be in the handsome collection?

Ender Storm

I don't get the headlights one. Cars don't have porn.

Logan Karge

you should calaborate with Roman Atwood

Dia Chargois

Stephen curry

Avocado

Stereotypes ftw

ALEX LEE 8BP

Welp this is 200% american here

Ryan Tube gaming

Ty making errors

1Sub2Trolls2Dead

(pin drop) BAM!

Jessica Sempai

2019??? Just me ok lol

stukisgod

Great video guru I loved the baby driver Easter egg ... What Tyler the Creator song did you use btw

My tea with a suga kookie !

You are a such a mean person! I will never forgive you.

Aidan Cael

Fuck this edge lord SJW bullshit. #arrestBrody! #AdultFail

Ben Kerstetter

2019 anyone?

David Patiño

germany

ch1ckennugget78

Hey FunWithGuru can you please check out my channel please :) thank you

meowf dream

Pretty sure 99% of the comments are going to be insulting and the other 1% about how the pure child was in this mess

Roberts Gaming

Pause at 4:50

DEL A SANTOS

This panda is cool

un known

Oh sh*t i wasted 7 minutes of my life again...😃oh..im not a pessimist...explains alot

Pretty face The Situation Room

💙Lovely💕💕💕💕😭

Joshi Moshi

Anyone noticed the stone pillars on the ground, and as well as the blue fire-like entity that burned the forest into purple flames? They somehow resembled like those stone pillars and wisps in Disney's Brave.This might seem bizarre, but I think there MIGHT be a crossover of Frozen and Brave?🤔--just a weird theory of mine's though✌

Adrien Zhong

P

Nate: Imma continue using the pressure washer, kay?

Yoboy O

🗻🏔⛰🌋

har3024

I got a boner

Dolly_Dalmation

I have a good idea! go find it and put it back on.

Jack Velo

You should do soccer trick shots with Messi or Ronaldo

-periods

trum853

1:45 You get an achievement for this on the HD remake

Caudill Clan

what happened at 2:30am?

Anime_is_life

That bottle flip kick tho

LegendTWINKIE24

you guys need to stick to basketball shots

Cash Braun

I am not lying but I am a professional paper airplane folder

Solid Snake

Lmao splinter cell on phone

Me: adjusting my glasses as I speak People who have glasses don't have a disability (at least, we don't have to), we just have poor eyesight

johnchupin

Fake entitled parent story!

Tristan Games

did you watch the parachute video by austinmcconnell??

Mastaan Qureshi

India

Edit: this is so sad alexa play despacito

Navya Patil

When did Disney trailers become avengers trailers

Epic Gamer

Dwayne the rock please

Landon Hatch

Stephen Curry next